Welcome to CARE Fertility,
Your very best chance
We are one of the world's leading providers of fertility treatment, genetic diagnosis and screening techniques and associated fertility preservation procedures. At the forefront of IVF science, CARE's Embryologists and Clinicians are able to offer you today's most advanced and effective procedures, some of which were developed through our own research.
Making the right choice
CARE Fertility not only has a world reputation in pioneering technologies for the treatment of infertility, our whole ethos is to find the most appropriate treatment that will help our patients to have a baby.Why CARE Fertility
CARE Fertility Locations
Our main fertility treatment clinics are located in Dublin, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Sheffield and Tunbridge Wells. We also have satellite clinics at Bolton, Boston, Derby, Leicester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes and Peterborough.
CARE Services and Treatments
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening - Selecting the best embryo
- CAREMAPS - Unique timelapse imaging and research database
- Recurrent implantation failure - Recurrent miscarriage
- C4M2 - Test for a gene variant causing miscarriage
- Same Sex Parenting - An empathetic and fair approach
- Egg Donation - Short waiting list for match and UK's largest Donor bank
- Sperm Donation - Short waiting list to find the right match for you
- Fertility Forum - Share concerns and success with fellow Patients
- Egg Freezing - Preserve for fertility for future family life
- CARE price list - Our full costs and treatments
- Surrogacy - Surrogacy guidance from our Donation Teams
- ICSI - Sperm injection assistance
- IUI - Treatment for low sperm count
If you have any questions or concerns please ask a member of the CARE team.
For NHS guidance, please follow this link.