World leaders in IVF Treatment
CARE Fertility at a glance
We are one of the world's leading providers of fertility treatment, genetic diagnosis and screening techniques and associated fertility preservation procedures. At the forefront of IVF science, CARE's Embryologists and Clinicians are able to offer you today's most advanced and effective procedures, some of which were developed through our own research.
Welcome to Freya, our 1,000th CAREmaps® baby
We are very pleased to introduce Freya Flatters who is our 1000th CAREmaps® baby. Her Mum and Dad, Belinda and Ken chose to use time-lapse as part of their treatment at CRM CARE London. Freya is pictured with CARE Founder and President Prof. Simon Fishel.
A study of 35,000 embryos shows all age groups benefit from time-lapse selection with patients aged over 39 showing most improvement, achieving a 59% relative increase in birth rates.Click to discover more about time lapse imaging with CAREmaps® and Embryoscope
CARE Fertility Locations
Our main fertility treatment clinics are located in Dublin, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Sheffield and Tunbridge Wells. We also have satellite clinics at Bolton, Boston, Derby, Leicester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes and Peterborough.
Please explore whichever of the five principal areas of our website interest you. And then, if you need to know more, simply call the CARE clinic nearest you. They'll be delighted to help.
- Fertility Treatments Fertility Facts, Treatments, Patient Pathway, Support, Locations, Results
- Genetics Programme Pre-implantation Genetic Testing for pre-existing familial diseases and screening of embryos for chromosomal disorders
- Donation Programme Egg Sharing, IVF Treatment using Donor Eggs and Embryos, Donating Eggs and Embryos, IVF Treatment with Donor Sperm, Donating Sperm, Locations
- Fertility Preservation Egg and Sperm Freezing
- Bulletin Board Share thoughts and information on IVF treatment, a great source of support during your fertility treatment journey
Becoming a CARE patient
To find out how to arrange an appointment at CARE, please visit our referral information pageReferral information
Why choose CARE?
CARE Fertility not only has a world reputation in pioneering technologies for the treatment of infertility, our whole ethos is to find the most appropriate treatment that will help our patients to have a baby.Why CARE Fertility