World leaders in IVF Treatment
CARE Fertility at a glance
We are one of the world's leading providers of fertility treatment, genetic diagnosis and screening techniques and associated fertility preservation procedures. At the forefront of IVF science, CARE's Embryologists and Clinicians are able to offer you today's most advanced and effective procedures, some of which were developed through our own research.
Please explore whichever of the five principal areas of our website interest you. And then, if you need to know more, simply call the CARE clinic nearest you. They'll be delighted to help.
- Fertility Treatments Fertility Facts, Treatments, Patient Pathway, Support, Locations, Results
- Genetics Programme Pre-implantation Genetic Testing for pre-existing familial diseases and screening of embryos for chromosomal disorders
- Donation Programme Egg Sharing, IVF Treatment using Donor Eggs and Embryos, Donating Eggs and Embryos, IVF Treatment with Donor Sperm, Donating Sperm, Locations
- Fertility Preservation Egg and Sperm Freezing
- Bulletin Board Share thoughts and information on IVF treatment, a great source of support during your fertility treatment journey
Becoming a CARE patient
To find out how to arrange an appointment at CARE, please visit our referral information pageReferral information
Why choose CARE?
We can give you the very best chance of having a baby whether this is your first attempt with IVF treatment, or you've tried but had unsuccessful fertility treatment cycles elsewhere.
A typical result for patients under the age of 37 in their first cycle is 68.8%, more than double the national average. We have short waiting lists for IVF treatment with donor eggs.Why CARE Fertility?