World leaders in IVF Treatment
CARE Fertility at a glance
We are one of the world's leading providers of fertility treatment, genetic diagnosis and screening techniques and associated fertility preservation procedures. At the forefront of IVF science, CARE's Embryologists and Clinicians are able to offer you today's most advanced and effective procedures, some of which were developed through our own research.
Unique new genetic test - C4M2A new genetic marker has been found that predisposes couples to the risk of early or late miscarriage and other related complications.
Our C4M2 test is designed to identify this marker and appropriate treatment can be given to optimise implantation, maintain healthy baby growth and minimise the risk of miscarriage.
CARE Fertility Locations
Our main fertility treatment clinics are located in Dublin, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Sheffield. We also have satellite clinics at Bolton, Boston, Derby, Leicester, Mansfield, Milton Keynes and Peterborough.
Please explore whichever of the five principal areas of our website interest you. And then, if you need to know more, simply call the CARE clinic nearest you. They'll be delighted to help.
- Fertility Treatments Fertility Facts, Treatments, Patient Pathway, Support, Locations, Results
- Genetics Programme Pre-implantation Genetic Testing for pre-existing familial diseases and screening of embryos for chromosomal disorders
- Donation Programme Egg Sharing, IVF Treatment using Donor Eggs and Embryos, Donating Eggs and Embryos, IVF Treatment with Donor Sperm, Donating Sperm, Locations
- Fertility Preservation Egg and Sperm Freezing
- Bulletin Board Share thoughts and information on IVF treatment, a great source of support during your fertility treatment journey
Becoming a CARE patient
To find out how to arrange an appointment at CARE, please visit our referral information pageReferral information
Why choose CARE?
CARE Fertility not only has a world reputation in pioneering technologies for the treatment of infertility, our whole ethos is to find the most appropriate treatment that will help our patients to have a baby.Why CARE Fertility