Our Fertility Clinic in Manchester:
CARE Fertility Manchester
Our unit is the leading centre for infertility treatment in the North West of England. We have been responsible for thousands of pregnancies and births since we began in 1999.
- Our team of Consultants, Embryologists, Nurses and professional support is dedicated to providing personalised treatment for our patients and to build on our consistently high results. In conjunction with our colleagues at our state of the art PGD laboratory in Nottingham, we are now able to offer the most advanced technology available to patients. The collaboration will give couples access to the expertise and skill of both the world renowned Genesis Genetics Institute and the CARE Fertility genetics team.
- Our clinic provides dedicated consulting, clinical, theatre and laboratory facilities. You can take a Virtual Tour of the Manchester clinic. We are just five minutes from Manchester city centre and there is car parking available.
- If you would like further information, please telephone for a brochure on +44 (0)161 249 3040.
- Or download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Manchester, please visit our referral information page.
- Patients living in the Bolton area may benefit by having consultations, preliminary investigations and cycle monitoring at our satellite clinic at The Beaumont Hospital Bolton.
Donation Information Event - Tuesday 27th January 2015, 7pm
If you are interested in treatment with donor eggs, come along to our information event. We'll outline what happens in a donor egg IVF cycle and answer any questions you have. You'll also be able to meet our donation team.
Results taken from the HFEA website - Live Births per treatment cycle started in the year ending 4th quarter 2011
|Live Births per|
treatment cycle started
|Clinic||Age < 35|
|Manchester Fertility Services||29.7%|
|Hewitt Fertility Centre||26.9%|
|Leeds Centre for Reproductive Medicine||23.6%|
|St Mary's Hospital||19.9%|
For details of national HFEA results click here.
By coming to CARE, you are placing your trust in us. And it's not just in our medical and technical skills but in our understanding of your emotional as well as your physical needs. It's a responsibility we don't take lightly. ALL of our staff are committed to your wellbeing. We understand the emotional intensity of having a child and we will support you with guidance and counselling every step of the way.
Nobody has more experience. Nobody is more dedicated, discreet or caring.