Our Fertility Clinic in Northampton:
CARE Fertility Northampton
CARE Northampton is one of the most successful fertility clinics in the UK. We pride ourselves on achieving excellent results consistently, this is due to the fact that we are a strong team of highly experienced fertility professionals working closely together to achieve one goal.
- Our unit provides dedicated consulting, clinical, theatre, laboratory facilities and self-contained premises with easy and free parking, located close to both the M1 motorway and Northampton town centre.
- As a close knit, dedicated and professional team, we not only achieve consistently high results but also provide a positive and uplifting environment in which our patients undergo their treatment cycle.
- NHS Funded Treatment NHS patients can choose to have their funded treatment cycles at CARE Northampton.
- If you would like further information, please telephone for a brochure on +44 (0)1604 601606.
- Or download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Northampton, please visit our referral information page.
- Patients living in the Milton Keynes area may benefit by having their consultations, preliminary investigations and cycle monitoring at our satellite clinic at The Saxon Hospital Milton Keynes.
Fertility Awareness Event - Milton Keynes, Saturday 27th June 2015
If you're thinking about fertility treatment, or even just wondering whether you might need IVF, you will find our fertility awareness event provides you with useful information and guidance.
The event is at the Hilton Doubletree in Milton Keynes on Saturday 27th June. The event starts at 9.45am and finishes at 12.30. There will be presentations from our medical, embryology and nursing team. You will also have the chance to have one to one discussions following the presentations.
To view a progamme for the day, please click here.
You can reserve your place by clicking here.
Treatments Using Donated Eggs
Results taken from the HFEA website - Live Births per treatment cycle started in the year Jan - Dec 2012
|Live Births per
treatment cycle started
|Clinic||Under 35||35 - 37||38 - 39||40 - 42|
|Barts and the London||36.5%||27.0%||16.7%||13.3%|
|Birmingham Women's Clinic||35.3%||32.7%||16.0%||14.5%|
|BMI Priory Birmingham||34.8%||15.6%||14.6%||13.3%|
|Bristol Centre for Reproductive Medicine||38.3%||30.7%||21.5%||15.2%|
|Bourn Hall Clinic||36.9%||31.4%||24.2%||16.3%|
|Leicester Fertility Centre||29.9%||19.4%||20.0%||6.7%|
|Midland Fertility Services||33.5%||24.1%||20.6%||10.6%|
|Oxford Fertility Unit||36.9%||30.3%||24.4%||10.3%|
|Southampton Complete Fertility Centre||25.2%||12.5%||9.4%||2.7%|
For details of national HFEA results click here.
By coming to CARE, you are placing your trust in us. And it's not just in our medical and technical skills but in our understanding of your emotional as well as your physical needs. It's a responsibility we don't take lightly. ALL of our staff are committed to your wellbeing. We understand the emotional intensity of having a child and we will support you with guidance and counselling every step of the way.