Welcome to CARE Fertility Northampton
CARE Northampton is one of the most successful fertility clinics in the UK. We pride ourselves on achieving excellent results consistently, this is due to the fact that we are a strong team of highly experienced fertility professionals working closely together to achieve one goal.
- Our unit provides dedicated consulting, clinical, theatre and laboratory facilities within newly refurbished, self-contained premises with easy and free parking, located close to both the M1 motorway and Northampton town centre.
- As a close knit, dedicated and professional team, we not only achieve consistently high results but also provide a positive and uplifting environment in which our patients undergo their treatment cycle.
- NHS Funded Treatment NHS patients can choose to have their funded treatment cycles at CARE Northampton. CCG criteria has now changed to extend the eligible age range for patients living in the Milton Keynes area to 23 - 39 for all referrals from 1st June 2013.
- If you would like further information, please telephone for a brochure on +44 (0)1604 601606.
- Or download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Northampton, please visit our referral information page.
- Patients living in the Milton Keynes area may benefit by having their consultations, preliminary investigations and cycle monitoring at our satellite clinic at The Saxon Hospital Milton Keynes.
Treatments Using Donated Eggs
Results taken from the HFEA website - Live Births per treatment cycle started in the year ending 4th quarter 2011
|Live Births per
treatment cycle started
|Clinic||Age 35 and under|
|Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Coventry||25.9%|
For details of national HFEA results click here.
By coming to CARE, you are placing your trust in us. And it's not just in our medical and technical skills but in our understanding of your emotional as well as your physical needs. It's a responsibility we don't take lightly. ALL of our staff are committed to your wellbeing. We understand the emotional intensity of having a child and we will support you with guidance and counselling every step of the way.