World Leading IVF clinic in Nottingham
Our unit brings together the best in science, modern technology, clinical and nursing practice to offer our patients the very best chance of success.
- Excellent Results. If you're starting your first treatment cycle and are under the age of 37, we are achieving results of 48.6% (Clinical pregnancy rate 1st January - 31st December 2010) for this group.
- We also regularly succeed with patients who have had 2 or more failed treatments at other clinics this is because we can offer you so many treatment options including access to our Reproductive Immunology programme and the technique of Array CGH.
- For patients who have experienced recurrent miscarriage / implantation failure at other clinics, and who are told they have poor prognosis, we are achieving pregnancy rates of 32.65%.
Results taken from the HFEA website - Live Births per treatment cycle started in the year ending 4th quarter 2010
|Live Births per
treatment cycle started
|St Jude's Women's Hospital||39.3%|
|Midland Fertility Service||33.5%|
|Centre for Reproductive Medicine Coventry||28.4%|
|Birmingham Women's Hospital||27.9%|
|Leicester Fertility Service||20.1%|
The CARE Nottingham team are recognised for their compassion and commitment to always putting individual patient needs at the forefront of everything we do. All of us at CARE Nottingham look forward to welcoming you and to making your IVF journey a positive one.
- Our Team - everyone familiar with the CARE Nottingham team knows the part we have played in shaping IVF science and related screening procedures.
- If you would like further information, please telephone for a brochure or download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Nottingham, please visit our referral information page.