Our Fertility Clinic in Nottingham:
CARE Fertility Nottingham
Our unit brings together the best in science, modern technology, clinical and nursing practice to offer our patients the very best chance of success.
- Excellent Results. If you're under 38 and need IVF, we are achieving a 62.1% clinical pregnancy rate*
(* per embryo transfer 1/7/13 - 31/12/13)
- We also regularly succeed with patients who have had 2 or more failed treatments at other clinics this is because we can offer you so many treatment options including access to our Reproductive Immunology programme and the technique of Array CGH.
- For patients who have experienced recurrent miscarriage / implantation failure at other clinics, and who are told they have poor prognosis, we are achieving pregnancy rates of 32.65%.
- If you would like further information, please telephone for a brochure or download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Nottingham, please visit our referral information page.
Are you new to IVF? Come to our IVF Information Event
Are you about to embark on an NHS funded treatment cycle, or are you contemplating fertility treatment for the first time?
Come and see us at a CARE Nottingham IVF information event specifically directed at patients like you to help you understand the process clearly
We will be happy to discuss the processes of IVF including the NHS criteria that you will need to fulfil to be eligible for funding, and offer you support through that procedure.
The presentation will given by Miss Maha Ragunath, Medical Director at CARE Nottingham.
You will be given an introduction to IVF and you can also speak to members of our team in an informal, friendly environment.
It's a great way to find out what you can expect from the next step in your journey.
We're expecting a lot of interest, so to reserve a place or for more information, please contact our Nottingham clinic about our Information evening
LATEST RESULTS SHOW THAT 1 IN 2 PATIENTS HAVE A CHANCE OF PREGNANCY FOLLOWING IVF AT CARE FERTILITY IN NOTTINGHAMIn the latest clinical pregnancy data, covering a six month period, IVF patients can expect a 50.7% chance of pregnancy* - regardless of age.
Miss Maha Ragunath, Medical Director said "I am delighted with the latest pregnancy results, our best for 11 years, especially as these are for all ages. At CARE, some of our patients have complex clinical problems and we pride ourselves on trying to help everyone who comes through our doors. It's quite usual for me to consult couples who have had multiple failed treatment at other clinics. So when we can report a 1 in 2 chance of a pregnancy that makes me very happy"
*50.7% clinical pregnancy rate per embryo transfer July - December 2013
IVF treatment with Donor Eggs
The CARE Nottingham team are recognised for their compassion and commitment to always putting individual patient needs at the forefront of everything we do. All of us at CARE Nottingham look forward to welcoming you and to making your IVF journey a positive one.