Our Fertility Clinic in Nottingham:
CARE Fertility Nottingham
Our unit brings together the best in science, modern technology, clinical and nursing practice to offer our patients the very best chance of success.
- For the past 20 years both NHS and private patients have been enormously important to us, and we work hard to deliver strong success rates for all our patients.
- If you are under 35, we have the highest pregnancy rates in the Midlands : 48.6%.
- We also regularly succeed with patients who have had 2 or more failed treatments at other clinics this is because we can offer you so many treatment options including access to our Reproductive Immunology programme and the technique of Array CGH. We can also offer you C4M2, our unique new test for gene mutation linked to miscarriage and implantation failure.
- For patients who have experienced recurrent miscarriage / implantation failure at other clinics, and who are told they have poor prognosis, we are achieving pregnancy rates of 32.7%.
IVF treatment with Donor Eggs
- Fantastic Results 61.1% Clinical Pregnancy rate
(01/07/13 - 31/12/13)
- No waiting
- Wide choice of UK donors immediately available
- AND you can stay in the UK for treatment
The CARE Nottingham team are recognised for their compassion and commitment to always putting individual patient needs at the forefront of everything we do. All of us at CARE Nottingham look forward to welcoming you and to making your IVF journey a positive one.
Fertility Information Event 24th March 6.30pm
Professor Simon Fishel and Miss Janine Elson will be talking about treatment at CARE Fertility in Nottingham, and ways to maximise your chances of having a baby
Book a place
GP Information Line
A fast-track fertility information service for GPs
Our Medical Team are happy to answer any fertility related queries you may have - please call us on 0115 852 8155 for direct access to one of our Consultants
Becoming a patient at CARE Nottingham - how to self refer
CAREmaps with Time Lapse Embryo Imaging
Time lapse analysis of embryos allows our embryologists to observe any development patterns which may help select the best embryo for transfer. Please ask for more information if you are interested in using this unique incubator
Time Lapse Embryo Imaging
Latest results for CAREmaps
Since the introduction of CAREmaps in Nottingham, we have been offering bespoke treatments to patients providing a range of options to suit - this has resulted in our current pregnancy rate (from the last 66 patients having ET), reaching 73%, with the mean age of the patient being 36.5 - meaning that this is an unselected group of patients from across the range of difficult issues who, at CARE Nottingham, are getting the best chance of a pregnancy
If you need donor eggs
We currently have no waiting list for treatment with donor eggs. There is a short preparation period of approximately three months during which counselling and monitoring take place. If you would like to chat with a member of our donation team, please call us on 0115 852 8139 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CARE Fertility Nottingham
John Webster House
6 Lawrence Drive
Nottingham Business Park
Nottingham, NG8 6PZ
Sat Nav NG8 6PX
Tel: +44 (0)115 852 8100
Fax: +44 (0)115 852 8196
Egg Donation Enquiries:
Sperm Donation Enquiries:
Please provide a contact phone
number when emailing
Website Enquiries and Suggestions: