Our Fertility Clinic in Nottingham:
CARE Fertility Nottingham
Our unit brings together the best in science, modern technology, clinical and nursing practice to offer our patients the very best chance of success.
- Excellent Results. If you're under 38 and need IVF, we are achieving a 62.1% clinical pregnancy rate*
(* per embryo transfer 1/7/13 - 31/12/13)
- We also regularly succeed with patients who have had 2 or more failed treatments at other clinics this is because we can offer you so many treatment options including access to our Reproductive Immunology programme and the technique of Array CGH.
- For patients who have experienced recurrent miscarriage / implantation failure at other clinics, and who are told they have poor prognosis, we are achieving pregnancy rates of 32.65%.
- If you would like further information, please telephone for a brochure or download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Nottingham, please visit our referral information page.
Have you experienced recurrent implantation failure or recurrent miscarriage?
If you have recurrent implantation failure or if IVF hasn't worked for you previously, you can find out more about how CARE Fertility can help you at a special information event at our Nottingham clinic from 6.30pm on Wednesday 3rd December.
Mr Ken Dowell, CARE Medical Director, will explain how, thanks to pioneering new techniques, we can help give more people than ever their very best chance of becoming parents.
Our CAREmaps time-lapse imaging system helps our expert embryologists select only the embryos with the greatest odds of success, while the unique C4M2 genetic test can detect a mutation proven to prevent implantation and cause miscarriage.
These and other treatment options like Array CGH and our successful Reproductive Immunology programme mean that we're able to offer appropriate, effective approaches to patients - even if they've had failed cycles elsewhere.
To save your place, click here.
LATEST RESULTS SHOW THAT 1 IN 2 PATIENTS HAVE A CHANCE OF PREGNANCY FOLLOWING IVF AT CARE FERTILITY IN NOTTINGHAMIn the latest clinical pregnancy data, covering a six month period, IVF patients can expect a 50.7% chance of pregnancy* - regardless of age.
Miss Maha Ragunath, Medical Director said "I am delighted with the latest pregnancy results, our best for 11 years, especially as these are for all ages. At CARE, some of our patients have complex clinical problems and we pride ourselves on trying to help everyone who comes through our doors. It's quite usual for me to consult couples who have had multiple failed treatment at other clinics. So when we can report a 1 in 2 chance of a pregnancy that makes me very happy"
*50.7% clinical pregnancy rate per embryo transfer July - December 2013
IVF treatment with Donor Eggs
The CARE Nottingham team are recognised for their compassion and commitment to always putting individual patient needs at the forefront of everything we do. All of us at CARE Nottingham look forward to welcoming you and to making your IVF journey a positive one.