Our Fertility Clinic in Sheffield: CARE Fertility Sheffield
CARE in Sheffield is one of the oldest and most successful IVF clinics in the UK and has been responsible for thousands of pregnancies and births since opening in 1988. Sheffield achieves excellent results that are well above the national average.
CARE Sheffield - Best IVF Results in Yorkshire
|Pregnancies per treatment cycle started year ending 4th quarter 2013
||<35 - 37
||38 - 39
||40 - 42
|Leeds Centre of Reproductive Medicine
- Our team - is a close knit, experienced and dedicated team of professional staff, recognised for their compassion and special attention to the individual needs of patients. We hope to make your experience of IVF a positive one.
- CARE Sheffield offers dedicated consulting, clinical, theatre and laboratory facilities in self-contained premises located close to Sheffield town Centre. The clinic has its own, free parking.
- NHS funded treatment - CARE Sheffield sees patients from the Yorkshire and Humber area incorporating Rotherham, Doncaster, Worksop and other local Clinical Commissioning Groups. We also take referrals from the East Midlands area including Chesterfield. We operate within the 18 week wait for commencement of treatment.
- Or you can download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To find out more about the Fertility MOT provided by CARE Sheffield, please visit our CARE Sheffield Fertility MOT page.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Sheffield, please visit our referral information page.
Treatments Using Donated Eggs
- Live Birth Rates are 51% (1/5/11 - 30/4/12)
- No waiting
- Wide choice of UK donors immediately available
- AND you can stay in the UK for treatment
For details of national HFEA results click here.
The CARE Sheffield team are recognised for their compassion and commitment to always putting individual patient needs at the forefront of everything we do. All of us at CARE Sheffield look forward to welcoming you and to making your IVF journey as smooth as possible.
Fantastic Pregnancy Results 2013/14
Our latest IVF clinical pregnancy result per embryo transfer using your own eggs for all ages (22 - 44) is 52% for the year ending March 2014. With extended culture to day 4 or 5 this can increase to 64% for all ages (24 - 41)
Becoming a patient at CARE Sheffield - how to self refer
Good news - NHS Funding has increased in Yorkshire! AND patients can choose to have their
funded cycles at CARE Fertility.
Please click for more details.
Fantastic Results and NO WAITING LIST for donor eggs
We are currently achieving Clinical results per embryo transfer of 58.1% for patients having treatment with donor eggs. 70% of recipients get to blastocyst transfer and 70% of all recipients have at least 1 embryo frozen. This rate is for the period 1st April 2013 - 31st March 2014. We have NO WAITING LIST for donor eggs, however there is a short preparation period of approximately 3 months during which counselling and monitoring takes place. Call our Donation Team now on 0114 258 9716
CAREmaps withTime Lapse Embryo Imaging
Time lapse analysis of embryos allows our embryologists to observe any development patterns which help select the best embryo for transfer and maximise the chances of a live birth. Please ask for information if you are interested in using this unique incubator
Time Lapse Embryo Imaging in IVF
We are able to provide NHS funded treatment to patients in the Yorkshire and Humber commissioning area if they meet the Commissioning policy eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria includes assessment of female/male age, female body mass index(BMI) and whether the couple already have a child/children. The number of cycles funded does vary between areas - if you would like further information please ask for details
We can carry out a number of tests designed to give you an assessment of your fertility status.
CARE Fertility Sheffield
24 — 26 Glen Road
Sheffield S7 1RA
Tel: +44 (0)114 258 9716
Fax: +44 (0)114 255 4853
Please provide a contact phone
number when emailing
Egg Donation Enquiries:
Website Enquiries and Suggestions: