Our Fertility Clinic in Sheffield: CARE Fertility Sheffield
Fertility Awareness Event - 2nd November 2014
Are you trying for a baby? Worried it's taking too long? Want to get the best from your IVF cycle?
We are holding a free information event where you can find out about all your options, including fertility assessments and IVF.
Come to the Hilton Hotel in Victoria Quays, Sheffield, S4 7YA, Sunday 2 November at 1pm. You can listen to talks from the CARE team and other external speakers to help maximise your chances and find out what happens in an IVF cycle.
Help yourself to make informed choices about your infertility pathway. At this event you will have the chance to meet some of the team, ask questions and learn more about the options available to you.
If you're dreaming of a baby, this event could be the first step to help you on your journey to parenthood.
CARE in Sheffield is one of the oldest and most successful IVF clinics in the UK and has been responsible for thousands of pregnancies and births since opening in 1988. Sheffield achieves excellent results that are well above the national average.
- Excellent results - We have maintained consistently high results across all ages - please see our most recent data on our CARE Sheffield results page. CARE Sheffield has particularly had a lot of success with older patients.
- Our team - is a close knit, experienced and dedicated team of professional staff, recognised for their compassion and special attention to the individual needs of patients. We hope to make your experience of IVF a positive one.
- CARE Sheffield offers dedicated consulting, clinical, theatre and laboratory facilities in self-contained premises located close to Sheffield town Centre. The clinic has its own, free parking.
- NHS funded treatment - CARE Sheffield sees patients from the Yorkshire and Humber area incorporating Rotherham, Doncaster, Worksop and other local Clinical Commissioning Groups. We also take referrals from the East Midlands area including Chesterfield. We operate within the 18 week wait for commencement of treatment.
- Or you can download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To find out more about the Fertility MOT provided by CARE Sheffield, please visit our CARE Sheffield Fertility MOT page.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Sheffield, please visit our referral information page.
Treatments Using Donated Eggs
Results taken from the HFEA website - Live Births per treatment cycle started in the year ending 4th quarter 2011
|Live Births per
treatment cycle started
|Manchester Fertility Services||29.7%|
|Hewitt Fertility Centre||26.9%|
|Leeds Centre for Reproductive Medicine||23.6%|
For details of national HFEA results click here.
The CARE Sheffield team are recognised for their compassion and commitment to always putting individual patient needs at the forefront of everything we do. All of us at CARE Sheffield look forward to welcoming you and to making your IVF journey as smooth as possible.