Welcome to CARE Fertility Sheffield
CARE in Sheffield is one of the oldest and most successful IVF clinics in the UK and has been responsible for thousands of pregnancies and births since opening in 1988. Sheffield achieves excellent results that are well above the national average.
- Excellent results - We have maintained consistently high results across all ages - please see our most recent data on our CARE Sheffield results page. CARE Sheffield has particularly had a lot of success with older patients using our Short Protocol regime.
- Our team - is a close knit, experienced and dedicated team of professional staff, recognised for their compassion and special attention to the individual needs of patients. We hope to make your experience of IVF a positive one.
- CARE Sheffield offers dedicated consulting, clinical, theatre and laboratory facilities in self-contained premises located close to Sheffield town Centre. The clinic has its own, free parking.
- NHS funded treatment - NHS patients from Doncaster, Rotherham, Bassetlaw and Derbyshire County have access to funded treatment at this Centre, together with some referrals from the East Midlands area.
- Or you can download a copy of our eBrochure.
- To find out more about the Fertility MOT provided by CARE Sheffield, please visit our CARE Sheffield Fertility MOT page.
- To arrange an appointment at CARE Sheffield, please visit our referral information page.
Results taken from the HFEA website - Live Births per treatment cycle started in the year ending 2nd quarter 2011
|Live Births per
treatment cycle started
|Manchester Fertility Services||33.9%|
|Hewitt Fertility Centre||29.7%|
|Leeds Centre for Reproductive Medicine||21.7%|
The CARE Sheffield team are recognised for their compassion and commitment to always putting individual patient needs at the forefront of everything we do. All of us at CARE Sheffield look forward to welcoming you and to making your IVF journey as smooth as possible.