Our Fertility Clinic in Tunbridge Wells: CARE Fertility Tunbridge Wells
Choosing the right fertility clinic is an important decision. At CARE Fertility Tunbridge Wells, we understand the emotional and physical issues that arise from fertility problems and provide first-class individual treatment and care to help you conceive in the most appropriate way for you.
- We are a dedicated clinic, committed to providing couples and individuals who are experiencing difficulties conceiving with a high quality, professional and confidential fertility service
- You will receive a tailor-made programme of consultation, investigation, support and fertility treatment which is specifically and sensitively designed to provide the greatest chance of success for you
- Where appropriate you will have access to the widest range of testing and treatment options including cutting edge techniques such as chromosome screening with array CGH
- Our clinic has been designed to provide a calm and welcoming setting that will help you feel relaxed during every stage of your treatment
- It is our priority to provide you with a thoroughly individual service designed around your own unique needs and wishes
- Quality is integral to everything we do. We rigorously observe the highest standards in all our procedures and services
By coming to CARE, you will be placing your trust in us. It is a responsibility we do not take lightly. Whether you are experiencing difficulties and want to start fertility treatment or have had treatment before, our dedicated care, state of the art facilities and the relaxing atmosphere combine to give you the most advanced, understanding and supportive environment possible to help you start your much wanted family.
If you would like more information on any of our services or to make an appointment please call us on +44 (0)1892 614110.
Sheila Swale is our Patient Liaison Manager and would be pleased to help you or receive your comments. She can be contacted on +44 (0)1892 612 656.
Out of hours emergency service
For urgent clinical treatment-related problems, patients can contact our Emergency 24-hour Pager by dialling +44 (0)7666 868088. Please note: you will be charged for this call by the carrier and it is for medical emergencies only.