Donor egg IVF refund programme
If you need IVF using donor eggs, our Carepay Donor Egg IVF Refund package offers you the reassurance of a refund of up to 50% of your costs if your treatment is unsuccessful. It’s available, depending on medical review, to women aged 49 and under who may need donor eggs for a number of reasons including age-related infertility.
What is the Donor Egg IVF Refund programme?
What is included in the Donor Egg IVF Refund programme?
Our Donor Egg IVF Refund programme includes*:
- Up to two cycles of IVF including ICSI within three years
- 6 frozen eggs per round of treatment**
- Unlimited frozen embryo transfers
- Blastocyst transfer
- Freezing and one year’s storage for your embryos
Additional techniques you receive as part of the package:
Normal cost: £520–£630 | Cost with package: Free
Our experience and support
Our egg donation programme has always been one of the most successful in the UK. Each of our donation teams is made up of donation experts including consultants, nurses and specialist donation administrators, all of whom are trained to give the best advice together with streamlined care and support. The dedicated patient care you receive ensures you feel supported at all times throughout your IVF treatment with us.
What does IVF with donor eggs involve?
IVF using donor eggs is similar to our standard IVF treatment. You can use frozen eggs from our egg bank or top up to a fresh set. If you are frozen eggs, the eggs are thawed when you are ready and fertilised with either partner or donor sperm. If you wish to use fresh eggs, we collect eggs from your donor and fertilise them, using the sperm of your partner, or a sperm donor. We’ll then monitor the embryos and choose the best time for embryo transfer. We can also freeze embryos for future treatment.
Benefits of our Donor Egg IVF Refund programme
- Up to two cycles of IVF with donor eggs within three years
- 50% refund if you do not have a baby
- Choice of UK registered Care Fertility egg donors
- 6 frozen eggs in each treatment*
- Support of our dedicated donation teams ensuring you can choose the right donor for you
- ICSI, Caremaps and Blastocyst transfer included
- Fixed, discounted fees with significant savings
- Success is defined as having a baby not just getting pregnant
* if you wish to select additional frozen eggs or use fresh eggs, an additional fee will be charged
If you decide egg donation is right for you, we can discuss your funding options and answer any questions you have.
Get in touch today to speak to our Carepay team about our Donor Egg IVF Refund programme, with additional information about choosing a donor.
When you're ready to take your next step, we're here. Call our Carepay enquiry team on 0800 033 4333