Multi-Cycle IVF programme
By pre-paying for two rounds of IVF, rather than paying for treatment individually, our Multi-Cycle IVF programme can potentially offer you savings on the normal cost of treatment.
What is the IVF Multi-Cycle Programme?
Who is eligible for the IVF Multi-Cycle programme?
- Be aged under 45 years old
What is included in the IVF Multi-Cycle programme?
- Cycle monitoring in treatment - Your appointments during monitoring, some bloodwork, cycle management, follow-up consultations post fresh cycle, the HFEA fee, and necessary ultrasounds.
- Egg collection - eggs will be recovered using ultrasound and follicular aspiration in our procedure room.
- IVF laboratory - Our industry-leading laboratories provide embryo preparation for transfer, fertilisation, and culture of the embyros, preparation of sperm, and Caremaps time-lapse technology, giving you the best IVF treatment available in the UK.
- Caremaps time-lapse technology with artificial intelligence - Care Fertility was the first UK clinic to introduce time lapse imaging, and we developed this in to our own unique embryo selection model - Caremaps. We now offer Caremaps enhanced with artificial intelligence, which uses AI used only in our labs, to help us select the embryos which are most likely to have a higher chance of a live birth.
- Blastocyst culture - Blastocyst culture involves extending the normal two or three day lab development of an embryo to five or six days.
- Embryo transfer
- Freezing and storage - As standard, we provide embryo freezing and storage for one year.