All the CARE Fertility plans offered with Access Fertility – including the IVF Unlimited programme – include everything you would expect from this kind of fertility treatment. However, our CAREmaps time-lapse imaging cannot be found in any other clinic, and the cost of blastocyst culture is included in the fee, whereas usually it would be an additional cost.
Cycle monitoring in treatment
- Appointments during monitoring
- Blood work (E2, P4, LH)
- Cycle management
- Follow-up consultation post fresh cycle
- HFEA fee
- Follicular puncture for egg retrieval
- Ultrasound guidance for aspiration of ova
- Embryo preparation for transfer
- Fertilisation and culture of embryo(s)
- Sperm preparation
- Time Lapse technology
- Blastocyst culture
- Ultrasound guidance of embryo transfer
- One pregnancy ultrasound scan at six to seven weeks
Freezing and storage
- Embryo freezing and one-year storage
- CAREmaps time-lapse technology
Normal cost: £775 | Cost on programme: Free
We were the first UK clinic to introduce time lapse embryo imaging to monitor development of IVF embryos and work out which are likely to have a higher chance of a live birth. CAREmaps is our own, unique time-lapse technique that uses algorithms developed by our scientists, and that aren’t available to other clinics, to aid our embryo selection process.
Normal cost: £425–495 | Cost on programme: Free
A blastocyst culture would normally cost extra but on the IVF Unlimited plan it’s included in the price. Part of the embryo transfer process, it involves developing an embryo in the lab for longer (five or six days) than in a standard IVF cycle (two or three days). The result is a potentially higher likelihood of a live birth.