Sometimes it takes more than 2 people to make a baby and if you are considering Surrogacy, we can help.
Our teams at Care have been helping people to have a child through surrogacy for many years. We use all of our experience to make your journey to parenthood as supported and informed as possible.
What is Surrogacy?
Who is surrogacy for?
- if you have a medical condition that leaves you without a functioning womb.
- If you are suffering from a medical condition that makes pregnancy difficult or unsafe.
- Surrogacy for gay men is for male same sex couples who are hoping to start or add to their family.
- Surrogacy for couples unable to conceive together.
Types of surrogacy
What does the Surrogacy process involve
How much is Surrogacy in the UK?
- In the UK, the law states that no payment can be made to a Surrogate.
- It is perfectly legal though for the Intended Parents to cover all reasonable expenses for their surrogate.
- Typically, expenses may include loss of earnings, travel or childcare.