To book call the clinic on 0161 249 3040 or follow the link below:
Sunday 30 September 2018, 10.00am–1.00pm
Adlington Hall, Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield SK10 4LF
Join us on Sunday 30 September 2018, and let us help you to choose your best path with CARE. You'll get the reassurance of a world class IVF group with the support of a dedicated and experienced local team.
Feel free to join us for as little or as much time as you need; you can listen to our presentation session and talk to any of our team at the Information Pods which will be running throughout the event. We will also have Dr Phillip Lowe attending the event who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your treatment options.
• Funding. We’ll explain about the various funding options available to you
• Embryology. Find out how embryo health and selection impacts on treatment success
• Support. Discover the support we give you at every stage
• Donation. If you want to find out more about IVF with donor egg or sperm our donation team can give you all the information you will need
• Talk to one of our nursing team about what happens during treatment including first consult, egg collection and embryo transfer
Discover everything you need to know about CARE by sitting in on our Why CARE? presentation. We'll talk you through how we can support and help you understand the IVF process.