Elective Freeze All Cycles
The Elective Freeze-all process is designed so you can go through the stimulation and egg collection stages of your treatment, then freeze your embryos to allow you to recover from the stimulation phase before your embryo transfer.
What is Freeze-All IVF?
Benefits of Freeze-all IVF:
- It allows the uterine environment to return to normal after IVF medication, providing natural embryo implantation conditions.
- Allows you to plan your embryo transfer to suit your own timetable.
- If you wish to include Pre-implantation Genetic Testing (PGT-A) to identify embryos with the most potential, you can do this in a Freeze-all treatment.
- A reduction of the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) during the transfer cycle, which is a risk during fresh-cycle embryo transfers.
- There is some evidence that this technique may slightly improve pregnancy rates, especially if you have polycystic ovaries, as your embryos will not be exposed to excess hormones of ovarian stimulation.
- It is less expensive for multiple transfers than repeated fresh IVF cycles.
Success Rates with Freeze-All IVF
Start your journey with Care
Arranging a consultation is simple; we offer virtual and in-person consultations.
You can book your consultation and pre-treatment tests below.
Or if you’d like to talk to someone at Care about your options, it's straightforward to get started, call us on 0800 564 2270.