We know that when you’re looking for a fertility clinic, it’s important you make the right choice. Our information events about IVF and fertility treatment are a great way of learning more about Care, our treatments, and our teams, and are also an opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
Free IVF Information event
with the Care Liverpool and Cheshire teams
“Starting Your Fertility Journey”
Join us at our new clinic in Daresbury on Wednesday 11th October at 6.30pm
Consultation discount £100 *
* Your consultation must be booked at the event to receive the £100 discount
You’ll be able to meet the teams, ask any questions you have about IVF and have a tour of the clinic.
You will also find out:
- When to seek help from a fertility specialist and what to expect from your initial consultation
- Key steps of an IVF treatment journey including how a satellite clinic can make treatment more convenient
- An outline of the initial tests you can expect at the start of your fertility journey
- Information about Care’s exclusive IVF treatments
- How treatment is always personalised
- Details of funding options available
- Details of our leading success rates
- Support with Care
Book your place:
To book on to our event, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to speak with our team today, you can call our new patient team on
Care Fertility Virtual Information Events
Paths to Parenthood
Our Virtual Events will answer your questions and provide you with all the information you need to feel confident in taking the next step in your journey to family, including: an IVF journey, our tests and treatments, how we will support you, and starting your fertility journey.
Sign up below