We know that when you’re thinking about IVF, funding your treatment is often one of your most important considerations. At Care, there are many ways you can fund your fertility treatment, such as through NHS funding, or our exclusive IVF funding packages, Carepay.
Help paying for IVF & fertility treatment with Carepay
Discovering you might need IVF to have a baby can be a very emotional time and understanding what treatment you need and how to fund the cost of your treatment are important decisions. You want the best advice and guidance to make the right choices. If you come to Care, we will design an individual treatment approach for you, and provide you with a fully costed treatment plan. You will also have access to our Carepay funding packages which we have designed to make the cost of your treatment easier to manage.
Benefits of Carepay IVF Packages
- Up to 100% refund on your IVF Treatment if you don't have a baby
- IVF Success is defined as having a baby, not just getting pregnant
- Peace of mind you have a plan in place
Key points for you to consider
- Our programmes will on average save patients money but will cost more if you have a baby on your first cycle.
- There is a 3 year time limit in place to complete the programme, the 3 year period commences at the start of your first cycle.
- You will receive a full cost estimate for any other treatment options recommended by your Consultant. These additional costs will not be refunded.
- Please note: initial consultation, pre-treatment scans, semen analysis, some blood tests, any other investigation or diagnosis treatments and the cost of drugs is not included. The cost of drugs will vary depending on each individual patient’s medical indicators and it can be purchased via the clinic or independently for a small charge.
All Carepay IVF Packages include
Here is some information on what Carepay IVF packages include.